Concrete Cut N Core.
Established in 2012 by Owner and Director Deon Cawthray. Deon has expansive history in concrete cutting and drilling within the North West, Kwinana Industrial strip and high rise construction in both Perth and Sydney.
Deon has been on the tools as well as supervising large scale concrete cutting and demolition for approximately 15 years.
Since launching Concrete Cut N Core, consisting of up-to 9 fully qualified and experienced employees, the
leading concrete cutting company has participated in almost all of Perth CBD’s major construction sites for
first tier construction companies including:
• Separated May Holman Centre 15 storeys in half for add on construction (Delta Demolition/Probuild)
• Fiona Stanley Hospital (Brookefield Multiplex)
• Perth Arena (BCG Constuction)
• Perth City Library (Doric)
• Kwinana Power Station Revamp (Alstrom, Synergy)
Previous Job sites and projects also include:
• BHP Rapid growth Project 3
• Rio Tinto (Hismelt Kwinana) 2006
• Port Hedland Nelson Point 2007
• Ravensthorpe Nickel 2008
• Kwinana Rail Tunnel Perth City
• Woodside Karratha
• Dampier Cargo Wharf