WA’s TRUSTED NAME IN
COMMERCIAL / INDUSTRIAL / MINING
10 FULLY EQUIPPED VEHICLES
PERTH AND NORTH WEST
IN ALL SECTORS
Handsaw and ringsaw specialists. Including hy Frequency electric Handsaw, Ringsaw and Chainsaw
Floor & Wall Sawing
Leading edge equipment for safe and efficient cutting including electric and remote controlled for confined spaces
CCC teams are experienced in core drilling from High speed 12mm dia to 1200mm dia with unrestricted depth.
Who We are
Since establishment in 2012, Concrete Cut N Core have adapted to the highest quality performances with all of our employees being highly trained and experienced career concrete cutters as well as having acquired all of the relevant tickets to perform tasks such as:
• Forklift Operating
• Bobcat Operating
• Crane Operating
• Working at Heights
• Concrete Scanning
• Working at heights trained and certified
• Carry out basic demolition
• Tilt Panel Construction tickets
• Extensive concrete repair, concrete application experience
• Operating an Elevated Work Platform
• Confined spaced trained and certified
• Trained in structural and ground penetrating radar
Our extensive equipment list combined with the high end construction and mining experiences gives us the ability to carry out levels of cutting tasks of extreme difficulty with ease and confidence.
Concrete Cut N Core has the relevant equipment other than standard operating equipment such as handsaws, ringsaws and core-drills, and training to be able to run a minimum of:
• 2 x HY Frequency Wall Saws/ Wire Saws. Wallsaw 800mm and Wiresaw unrestricted depth
• 2 x 20amp Core Drills and related equipment to core up to 1 metre diameter holes
• 1 x Ground Penetrating radar capable of scanning up to 3.70mtr
• 1 x Concrete Scanning radar capable of scanning up to depth to 450mm
• 3 x Floor saws capable of cutting 500mm in depth
• 3 x HY Frequency Handsaw, Ringsaw, and Chainsaw for fumeless and confined space operations
Concrete Cut N Core employ a specialised safety precaution of conducting advanced radar scanning of our concrete before cutting to ensure that our work can be completed safely and effectively without damage to any in structural or underground services or equipment.
Trusted Contractor of
• Water Corporation inducted and approved contractor
• BHP enabled
• ERMS listed employees’s
• SAP listed employee’s
• Pearce Air Base approved personnel
• Msic carded and Fremantle and Port Hedland Port facility inducted
• Georgiou inducted and handsaw qualified
• Multiplex inducted and inducted on all Multiplex sites
• Scentre Group Inducted (Westfield Shopping Centre’s)
• Sir Charles Gardiner Hospital Inducted
• Kwinana and Newgen power station Inducted
• Beenyup Water Treatment Plant
• Curtin University contractor inducted
• University of WA contractor inducted
• BGC Contracting inducted
North West and Pilbara Branches
Concrete Cut N Core is now fully established and holds a permanent branch position in Port Hedland manned on a fulltime basis since 2017 with property acquired in Karratha in January 2020 to duplicate and enhance the services and availability we have in the Pilbara and surrounding regions.
Karratha has already proven to need our services with consistent projects we have been working on for the past 2 years.
We have made further commitment to our Pilbara operations into the northwest to supply a service only seen in the metro area and believe that we can build a reputation and relationship within all of the industries of the Port Hedland and Karratha district based on top level quality safety, equipment, trained personal, performance and cost delivery.
Engaging Concrete Cut N Core as your sub-contractors will be an asset to your business in not only time and cost but also in pre-planning, safety precautions, effectiveness of job completion, environmental protection, clean up and professional image.
Concrete repairs and remedial works
Over the years it has been a complimentary activity to offer other services such as concrete grinding, scabbling and shot blasting so combined with an extensive Master applicator experience of 3 of our senior staff we will now move into the concrete remedial arena.
All options in this area will be pursued from simple tilt panel repairs including crack injection to skim coating and flowable epoxy grouting of large mounted machinery and structural items.